In accordance with Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation 27 of April, 2016
We hereby inform that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is J.V.T Witold Woroszałło Sp. z o.o. ul. Męczenników Oświęcimia 25/1 ; 41-922 Radzionków
2) contact with a person responsible for the protection of personal data – firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of performing the contract – pursuant to Article 6 of the act. 1 ( b) of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016.
4) recipients of your personal data will be exclusively entities entitled to obtain personal data or
- Entities participating in the implementation of the order
- Accounting Office
5) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 6 years / or based on a legitimate interest pursued by the administrator (the data is processed until processing ceases for business planning purposes)
6) you have the right to request the administrator to access personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing
7) you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
8) providing personal data is not mandatory, however, refusal to provide data may result in a refusal to conclude a contract.
The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity that places cookies on the Website User's end device and obtains access to them is the Website operator J.V. Technology Witold Woroszyłło Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Radzionków at ul.Męczenników Oświęcimia 25/1.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies are used as part of the Website:
- "Necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, eg authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- Cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
- "Performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website pages;
- "Functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User's interface, eg in the scope of the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, website appearance, etc .;
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. The Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or inform about their every posting on the Website User's device. Detailed information about possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
More information on cookies is available in the "Help" section in the browser's menu.
J.V. Technology Witold Woroszyłło
EU VAT: PL 645-257-24-13
Bank account: Santander Bank Polska S.A.
75 1090 1825 0000 0001 4928 2905